Thursday, July 10, 2008

This is for Kaylene

I admit I'm delinquent when it comes to chronicling my life and I'm okay with that. But, if it's going to make my sister-in-law delete my link from her blog, I might have to rethink my priorities!

So, the past two weeks we've been in Ohio and Tennessee rekindling friendships and playing hard with the Ellis side of the family. The first couple of days we spent in Cleveland wishing we were still a regular part of all our friends' lives there. It was so good to see everyone again. Thanks to the Best's for putting us up and for just plain putting up with us.

We also spent a week on Norris Lake (just outside of Knoxville, TN) where I learned how to Wake Board--thanks to my brother-in-law, "Pesky" Eric. Eric and Lydia were wonderful hosts and we really enjoyed our time with all the family there. A fun vacation for our family with lots of great memories. I'll post pictures when I have a little more time.

7 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

PICTURES! I cant wait to see the pictures! Congratulations on the wake boarding! I know about the whole peer pressure thing, if I didnt have somebody pressuring me in to going rapelling I probably never would have done it a few weeks ago, who do I need to impress huh? Rog wasnt even there to impress, so why? So really, where would we be without people in the world like Eric to pressure us just enough to just do it, and then its all you baby! Great job! You are as always, my forever idol and you did not dissapoint once again! Love you!

Anne Marie said...

Wake boarding?! So cool. Glad you got to have so much time to enjoy friends and family.

dwellsfam said...

Hot Dog! I don't think I've ever had a post dedicated to me before...at least not one I didn't have to write myself. Glad you had fun and came back safely. Please tell me someone took pictures of you wake boarding.

Rebecca said...

Hey Cuz! :P We're glad you made it home safe. It was sooooo wonderful seeing you guys. The Ellis Family is by far, THE COOLEST FAMILY EVER! Stop in anytime! I hope your sister takes more photos of you for her blog so I can see more of you. I drop in once in a while, just to see if there are any new ones. Bet she didn't know that, huh. Love ya, Rebecca

Neener said...

Hey Tina, good to see your blog is up and running again. We have been in Az for a week now, leave on Thursday. IF you are around give me a shout.

Andrea said...

I've got all the pictures and video you want of Tina on the wakeboard!! She was awesome!! It was so fun to be with you guys!

Seriously... said...

Hi! it's Kendra. It was fun seeing John and the kids at Pauls reception (i must have missed you...i think you were home with the baby). Anyway...just wanted to say hello! Hope you guys are doing well....