Monday, June 2, 2008

So, Kelli (my multi-talented sister) helped me figure out a few of the ins and outs of blogging last week. I might just give this a second chance. Thanks Kelli! A beautiful week with an even more beautiful sister.

Life is good. School is out and I'm loving it! I really do enjoy having all of my brood in the house. We're looking forward to good times this summer. The kids are growing up in spite of my many requests that they stay small. Could I just freeze time? They're so innocent and uncomplicated. They live in the moment. They laugh freely. They're uninhibited and so creative! When I grow up I want to be just like them.

7 comments:

Lydia said...

Good to see you back again! We can't wait to see you for real in a few weeks!

Kelli Proctor said...

Thanks so much for your comment, you are for sure the awesome one! Just got back from California! Talk to you soon!

Adam & Rachel said...

Happy day! You're blog is back and I can leave a comment. How have you guys been? I love your family picture by the way. How is your little Aftin (sp?) doing? Heck, how are all of the little ones? Hopefully all is well. We are doing pretty good here in California and enjoy little Angela. Anyways...feel free to check out our blog.
PS: if you are wondering how I found your blog....we saw it on the foate's blog. funny how those things work. click...click...click and you find and old friend. Pretty cool.

Anne Marie said...

Yeah, you haven't given up on blogging! Got your new link through Kelli's blog. Hope you don't mind. I do love kids' innocence, such a great reminder of enjoying the moment as it's happening. Love you and miss you, friend.

Rebecca said...

Hey girl, can't wait to see you next week. I'm happy to hear you haven't forgotten us!!! Sweet blog by the way. Good to hear your sister is getting you up to date on technology. It's hard, I know. That's how my butt grows though, so be careful - oh skinny one!I'd like to meet her one day if she's anything cool like you! Also...great kids come from great parenting!! :)

Jeni said...

Hi Tina,
Glad you figured out the ins and outs of blogging, it is pretty fun!
I clicked on my link from your site and it went to someone else's blog. Ours is www.nunners.blogspot.com. I think you forgot the S in nunners. Hope you are doing well!

dwellsfam said...

Hello?! Are you still there? I need to see something soon or you might be written off as a blogger again:)